Careers > Senior Project Manager/Project Manager
Flannery Construction has a fulfilling opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager or Project
Manager. This full‐time position offers an opportunity to use your exceptional communication, technical
and management skills to provide overall direction to construction projects; including the management
of project cost, quality, schedule and safety. The successful candidate will have 5‐10 years of project
management experience in new construction, renovation, commercial and multi‐family residential.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES: Provide excellent customer service and pre‐construction services. Ensure
that budget, schedule and strategic project goals are met. Provide high level management of quality,
risk, safety and compliance for the project and team members.
- Manage multiple projects: plan and oversee projects as assigned. Ensure projects are completed
on budget and on schedule.
- Function as the main point of contact with the owner or site representative.
- Ensure that client expectations are consistent with bid documents and scope of work.
- Resolve site concerns for the owner or owner’s representative.
- Work directly with field superintendents, owners, architects and other stakeholders to attain
orderly job completion.
- Establish construction budgets; seek bids from subcontractors and vendors to achieve project
goals and requirements. Manage subcontracts and suppliers.
- Develop productive relationships with field superintendents that utilize their managerial
- Attend to project details: job scope, compliance requirements, subcontracts, billing, invoices,
documentation, change orders, using standard documentation and company processes.
- Work as a team with field and office staff to achieve mutual goals.
- Promote a respectful environment for all team members.
- Maintain and develop repeat customers, including customers referred by current clients.
- Assist in establishing new client network and develop new jobs and projects.
- Assist in the development of initial sales, client proposals, and project estimates.
- Establish and maintain a polite, professional and positive image in all company tasks and roles.
- Communicate company mission and values to clients and colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to manage and close out complex projects.
- Strong technical skills including scheduling, estimating, job costing.
- Competence in reading and understanding plans and specifications.
- Ability to organize, direct and track project documents.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft office suite, Microsoft project, Procore, Spectrum.
- LEED, AP preferred.
- Positive and professional attitude; strong work ethic, self‐starter, team player.
- Excellent team building and problem‐solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ABOUT FLANNERY CONSTRUCTION
Flannery Construction has served the Twin Cities metropolitan area and western Wisconsin for 40 years.
Since the company was founded in 1980, we have been committed to working together with our clients
and key stakeholders to build strong communities – one project at a time.
We offer a full range of services with expertise in all sectors of the construction industry. Areas of focus
are Multi‐Family Housing, Commercial, Renovation, Historic, Restaurants, Healthcare, Public/Non‐Profit
and Sustainable/Green. Flannery Construction is a woman owned and led company.