A family-owned general contractor
serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas
Since 1980, our versatile team has brought award-winning craftsmanship, a collaborative spirit, and civic leadership to our work in the community.
I have been completely amazed at everything you have done on this project … The attentiveness and transparency have been completely amazing. I am honored to have worked with all of you. Thank you for your leadership and patience. I would also like to commend Flannery on the diversity of subcontractors on the project.
Kelly Drummer, MIGIZI President
The Flannery Way
Flannery Construction is a woman-owned company with a strong family legacy. We value clear communications and strong relationships, a philosophy that will guide our work with you. We take pride in our high ethical standards, realistic estimates, and versatile, diverse team.
Flannery Construction is committed to:
- Making the construction industry more accessible to people of color and women
- Incorporating diversity and inclusion practices into our operations, with the associated mixture of ideas, talent, and competency
- Supporting the building and business needs of organizations and individuals that work to revitalize neighborhoods and enhance our communities
Flannery Construction will:
- Deliver professional, high-quality craftsmanship, on budget and on time
- Work as a team with owners, architects, government, community members, and all others involved in the project
- Make the building process easy to understand
- Be flexible and responsive to changing needs
- Be faithful to sustainable construction practices
- Maintain a safe work environment and compliance with OSHA