St. Paul’s Dayton’s Bluff neighborhood is rich in architectural history, and this private home is no exception. Originally built in 1885 as a single-family home, the structure was later converted to multiple apartments. During the 1990s, the Upper Swede Hollow Neighborhood Association saved the dilapidated Victorian from demolition, and by the time Flannery Construction began its historic renovation work, the property had been vacant for years. The extensive project honored the history of the original home while updating it with 21st-century conveniences.
VIEW ALL PROJECTS CONTACT US